Grab a free Toys R Us Gift Card from TopCashBack.
This free gift card is only available through Nov. 27, so hurry and grab yours now.
Here’s a great freebie deal for kids – get a FREE Book from World Book New Explorers! $12.50 value absolutely FREE. This freebie for kids would make a great gift – birthdays, Christmas, or just in general. Also wonderful for homeschoolers. Kids love to play and have fun while they’re learning. Here’s a wonderful opportunity for them to do just that with this free book for kids.
Pay just $1 shipping & handling!
• Half-Shell Heroes are ready to rescue New York City, facing enemies more dangerous and pizza more delicious than anything they could have imagined!
• The TMNT Half-Shell Heroes are ready to go with your kids on whatever non-stop ninja adventure they have planned!
• Playmates Toys, the company whose mission is to deliver high quality, safe, and innovative toys to the consumer, is proud to support this immensely popular brand through multiple lines of iconic and innovative TMNT toys such as: Half Shell Heroes Basic Action Figures, Half Shell Heroes Vehicles, Half Shell Heroes Playsets, Half Shell Heroes Bathtime toys, Half Shell Heroes Special Feature Figures, Half Shell Heroes Soft Body and Role Play toys.
• The TMNT Half Shell Heroes are available at retailers like Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, Amazon and Kohl’s, so pick up your Half Shell Heroes today!
Dr. Seuss – Get a Free Activity Book, 5 Books for Just $5.95, and Free Shipping
Join the Dr. Seuss™ & His Friends book club today and receive the welcome package with 5 storybooks for just $5.95 plus a FREE Dr. Seuss™ & His Friends Activity Book. Shipping is FREE.
Dr. Seuss’ 111th birthday is on March 2nd, and there’s so much to celebrate! Dr. Seuss has captured the hearts of the young and old with his whimsical rhymes, imaginative illustrations and zany characters.
A child is never too young to introduce Dr. Seuss’ poetic meter. Reading to babies and young children helps with brain development and fosters a bonding experience with families. Dr. Seuss mastered the repetition of sound throughout his stories, which makes his books perfect for beginner readers learning to connect sounds and letters to form words and sentences.
Wacky plots and tongue twisters make his books thoroughly entertaining, inspires creative thinking and promotes pre-reading skills. Dr. Seuss’ stories, such as The Lorax, also teach valuable life lessons; whether it’s about responsibility for the environment, never giving up or being true to yourself.
Celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday with a FREE gift! Every new member will receive a free Dr. Seuss Reading & Growth chart for a limited time with promo code “BIRTHDAY”. Show young readers how they can grow with books! Record reading milestones while you mark your child’s growth inch by inch. The Reading & Growth chart comes with Dr. Seuss stickers to personalize your child’s name and the Dr. Seuss books he or she has read. Don’t miss out on this terrific keepsake and fantastic Dr. Seuss books at a great value.
Here’s your chance to save $20 on private tutoring. WyzAnt can help you find the best local tutors. Just enter the coupon code TAKE20 and complete the redemption process. You’ll receive a $20 tutoring credit that never expires. The credit can be used with any tutor on any subject.
WyzAnt.com currently has the largest network of certified tutors available on the web – over 66,000 and counting- which means exclusive access to top study tips and proven practices to help students succeed in the classroom. While the majority of learning happens at school or during private tutoring sessions, there are some actions that parents can take at home to contribute to their child’s overall academic success.
After reviewing hundreds of tips submitted by our network of private tutors, we found the following to be the most commonly reported:
1. Ask your kids to teach you what they learned during their lesson. “The most important feature of an engaged student is critical thinking. Critical thinking is understanding a subject in your own words, and being able to explain the subject to others,” says WyzAnt language tutor Rachel M., from Evanston, IL. Pretend that you’re unfamiliar with the topic and encourage your child to play teacher!
2. Initiate positive and open communication. “Always discuss the lesson and tutoring session with your child. Find out what is going on,” says WyzAnt tutor Valerie J. from Dallas, TX. The more you communicate the less you have to read between the lines to find out where and why they are struggling. In certain cases, the method of teaching can conflict with a child’s learning style, which is why WyzAnt offers a good fit guarantee for each student.
3. Emphasize a healthy mind and body! “This means eating right, getting enough sleep,” says WyzAnt test prep tutor John B. of Harleysville, PA. Many outside factors can affect sharpness in the classroom. While it’s impossible to control all aspects of your child’s day, a consistent bed time and balanced meals are important habits that can be established in the home.
Help your child reach their potential. Search private tutors in your area today!