Common Cents – A Simple Guide to Saving, Making, and Managing Your Money SPECIAL – HUGE DISCOUNT
I’m Cynthia Thomas, and if you’re ready for a change in your life, this book and study course, Common Cents – A Simple Guide to Saving, Making, and Managing Your Money can help you.
For a very limited time, I’m offering a special discount on my Common Cents Money Management Package! Instead of $47, you can grab it for only $19.97 … but you will want to take advantage of this discount special now.
When the One Thing Growing Is Your Debt… Here’s Help
“Common Cents: A Simple Guide to Saving, Making, and Managing Money” is a comprehensive program that will show you, step by step, how to:
1. Set up a realistic budget that you can live with and stick to
2. Cut your living expenses without living like a monk and without sacrificing the lifestyle you desire (and deserve!)
3. Save money for short term goals like vacations, renovations, and high-tech toys
4. Build wealth for long term goals like your children’s college tuition and your retirement
5. Refinance your mortgage, when it’s the best option for you (and when you absolutely need to avoid it!)
6. Get rid of debt once and for all, so you can start building up your financial assets
7. Improve your credit rating, even if you have debt
8. Protect yourself from identity thieves who can cripple your financial life
9. Make more money, even if you don’t switch jobs or get a raise
Here’s a Sneak Peek of What You’re About to Learn:
- Module 1: Creating an Effective Budget
- Module 2: Staying Within Your Budget
- Module 3: Reducing Expenses Without Affecting Your pfestyle
- Module 4: Saving Money on a Day to Day Basis
- Module 5: Short Term Savings
- Module 6: Long Term Savings
- Module 7: Using Your Credit Cards Wisely
- Module 8: Getting Out of Debt
- Module 9: Ways to Bring in Extra Cash
- Module 10: Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- Module 11: Checking Your Credit Report Regularly
- Module 12: Why a High Credit Score is Important
- Module 13: How to Raise Your Credit Score
- Module 14: International Credit Systems
- Module 15: Protecting Your Identity
- Module 16: Summary
Common Cents is more than an eBook.
You’ll also get:
1. 80+ Page 16-Module home study course
2. Money and mindset worksheets and companion guides to help you work through the critical areas of the course
3. Budget helpers, worksheets, and trackers to make budgeting FUN again!
4. Expert audio interviews so you can gain the insights and wisdom of others in the field.
5. Money saving checklists and cheat sheets, so you will have the essential lessons at your fingertips
6. My Secret Resource List of Helpful Money Sites, Tools, and Calculators
“Common Cents” includes all the tools you need to absorb and implement money growing ideas!
NOTE: Be sure to order ONLY from this special link to get the discount of $19.97 instead of $47.